Hello everyone, Drake here (IGN: McWithDrake)! I will be taking over the news update job. This will be a weekly update every Monday, unless updates are not required (due to lack of news/server content). Along with the written updates there will be a video, for those of you who prefer that. Take note that the videos will be in a more laid back style, while the written will have more organized and direct information.
Our biggest change this past week was the update of our beloved 1v1 server. With the huge overhaul we are excited to share what's new!
- Double the amounts of arenas (from 4 to 8)
- Gem shop added, purchasable trails and hats now available Via in game gems
- Recieve 3 in game gems upon winning a 1v1 match
- Arena Menu added, live heart counter, and player names (click arena name/block to join queue and warp in front of the arena)
- Leaderboard book added, shows the top 17 players
- KDR (kill death ratio) Now scales more accurately by going into decimals
- Helmet removed to compensate for the hats in the shop
- Challenge item coming soon (Hero+)
SGB update: (Coming soon)
- Bugs fixed
Flint & Steel duplicator
Spectators able to interact with blocks/switches
(Please let us know of any other SGB bugs)
- SGB chest tiering/drops increased and fixed
- Free for all competitive (teaming bannable) might come
That's basically it for server updates. Now Staff.
NightFlares --> [Mod]
BassInYaFace --> [Mod]
ShermanMeow --> [Mod]
KiDDPixel --> [Mod]
Nickfunster33 --> [Mod]
hannyapple12 --> [Mod]
[Mod]Zempth --> [Admin]
PheonixASSASSIN --> [Mod]
Looks like that covers all of the updates for the week! If anything was left out, or any staff that were modded and I missed, feel free to comment. Thank you for being such an awesome community. I couldn't ask for better! Stay tune for next week's update!